Matthew Adam Mealey and Candace Reynolds Mealey
would like to announce their SEALING for time and all eternity
To each other and to
Madelyn Elaine Mealey
and
Emily Jeanne Mealey
on Thursday, the nineteenth of March , two thousand and nine
in the Houston Temple.
would like to announce their SEALING for time and all eternity
To each other and to
Madelyn Elaine Mealey
and
Emily Jeanne Mealey
on Thursday, the nineteenth of March , two thousand and nine
in the Houston Temple.






18 comments:
Congratulatons! That is so awesome and exciting!
(I had no idea you all weren't already sealed).
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. And how exciting that you get to take your sweet girls with you! I wanted to do that so badly, but our Stake President wanted us to be sealed before she was born. That's so great!
How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations - this is so wonderful!!! Thanks for letting all of us know about your special day as we'll be thinking of y'all for sure. Be sure to take lots and lots of pictures! :)
AWESOME! I so wish I could be there, but I will be thinking of you! Get a photographer friend to take some good pictures so we can share in the moment, okay? :)
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. I wish I could be there!
Congratulations! I wish I could be there with you! How exciting for you guys!
WOOWHOO! Congratulations! Just reading that gave me chills!
That's Jackson's 1st birthday! We'll be thinking of all of you on the special special day.
That is SO EXCITING!!!!! YAY!!! :-D
I am so happy for you Candace, congrats, what a wonderful blessing!
Awesome possum. Wish you told me sooner! I so would have come down. Rachael is leaving Pa that day to come home.
Oh my, Oh my! That's great! I am sorta jealous that you get to have your kids in the sealing room! I've always wanted them there! It'll be great!
I'm so happy for you guys. What a wonderful accomplishment. I know you've both gone through the "refiner's fire" and here you stand on the other side. Walk tall. You've got much to celebrate and be pleased with. May you be blessed for time and all eternity. You are loved.
Yeah!! Congratulations!!! It will be something you'll remember for sure. We took 7 of our kids with us - and NOT ONE OF THEM was reverent! Hope you have better luck! It will be a cherished memory. How wonderful! big hug and kisses from us! Adam - hug your mother for me!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!!!!!
That is so GREAT you guys!!! Congrats! Wish I could be there. :)
Wow! so happy for you guys- a beautiful blessing for your family-I guess it was today! I hope you felt how much Heavenly Father loves you today.
Post a Comment