I took the Challenge from Beckie 1 because I love the things that she makes I couldn't pass it up and 2 It's about time i gave instead of just recieving.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice - for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I can only hope).
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done within 6 months.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a flower arrangement, picture collage, bookmark... or a complete surprise to you (and me). Who knows?
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY... You must offer the same deal on your blog. The first five people to comment on your blog get something made my YOU!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
pay it forward
Posted by Candace at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OK, count me in!! Thought maybe you had gotten it off my blog, and I can't find it on Beckie's!! I got mine off of Brenda's. BTW, glad you are feeling better.
Count me in too. Come see me before I move!! Or you can always visit in GA too. :o) You know.. that way you save on shipping!! lol!
Post a Comment