Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Gym update

Ok, I met with yet again a new trainer this month...sorry there was not update last month...i had a new trainer who had no idea that i already had seen a trainer so she didn't have my paperwork and didn't measure me....bummer. But i met with Savannah yesterday and let her kick my butt. She did my measurements and what it all comes out to ... i am 30% body fat down from 32% in January. i'm weighing in at 156 down from 162. I'm sure i could figure it out...but it's 7:30 in the morning and i have a lot to do today...but i don't know how much of that is fat and lean mucsle mass..we didn't go over that. But I have been faithful in going to the gym at least every tue-thurs. Fri-mon are hard due to work. I will try to go fridays in the morning. But we shall see. I've dropped a size in my pants and i had to tighten my belt another notch yesterday. I'm seeing results and it's awesome. Only 16 more pounds and 8% more in body fat to reach my goal. I don't know if I'll get to my goal for the wedding...but I'm happy where this is going as it is.

6 comments:

Mary said...

seriously dying with jealousy.

Sommer said...

awesome! Great job Candace!!!

Sarah Eve said...

That's great! Whose wedding?

Erin said...

Way to go, Candace!! Stick to it, girl! You're doing a great job.

I hope I eventually will have lower numbers to post about. :)

Beckie said...

Yeah for you! Someday I will try and lose weight again, but today is not that day and the next few months don't look good either. Love ya.

Sarah Eve said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog! But I must ask... apartment where?! I sure hope Kingwood. But very exciting to get your own space!!!