Friday, September 25, 2009

The New Van!!

I can't believe we have had the van for more than a month now. How easy life has become with the van. It is a 2006 Saturn Relay and we bought it Aug 18. It has a self opening door on one side and a dvd player with many more fun things. I love the ease of getting Emmy into and out of the van. We couldn't be happier and are VERY excited to drive it to Pa for Christmas this year. Here are some pics!








I love the interior!


The DVD player that will get plenty of use in Dec.


The back seat which Adam says could easily fit 3 car seats....ha!


The captain seats, the door on the other side is the self opening door. Emmy loves the new van too!!





We can take out the storage thing in the back for more room for luggage.


Emmy loves to "drive" the van!!

6 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

wow! i want one! :)

Anja said...

wow you have lots of room in there! Nice

Beckie said...

I love my not so new van! We bought it in January and I can't imagine life without it.

Mindy B said...

Mini vans have come a long way haven't they?? We got ours in July and LOVE it! Enjoy!

Ashley said...

It is always fun to get a new toy! I love it!

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

Awesome! I know you paid cash LOL

HS