So I made the promise to myself that I would post a blog once a week so that I could keep people up to date (taylor) and catch up on my blogging since there is so much I haven't blogged on. And imagine this...the world doesn't stop when you don't blog. It keeps moving and more blogging moments are created. Gah!! So this is just a quick blog for the week so that I can keep my promise to myself....
This week has been exciting because we finally got our school money!! (And then I read Kinsey's blog about paying off school loans...) But yay! We paid off our bills and we got the girls bunk beds! We have pictures but seeing as how I'm at work and can't download them...they will be added at a later time. (Thanks to Sommer for the inspiration to get bunk beds!) Emmy and Maddy now share a room and Emmy's old room is now the storage/guest/new baby's room (when ever the later may happen..month 4 and counting). Maddy and Emmy love sharing a room. Most of the time it's even the bed. Giggling can be heard at bed time most nights...which doesn't bother me. The getting out of bed repeatedly does however. A few nights we've found Maddy down on the bottom bunk with Emmy! It is incredibly cute. So that has been the big excitement in our neck of the woods.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Gah!!
Posted by Candace at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I can't wait for bunk beds but our ceilings are too low upstairs. Guess we have to wait until Jon renovates the upstairs.
month 4? Am I reading this right? Are you expecting?
oh yay, I'm glad you got bunk beds. They are so fun!!!!! We threaten our boys with spankings if they get out of bed. We've only had to do it two nights in a row, now they know to stay in bed.... not sure if that would help with you though, every child's different as too what will work or not. Can't wait to see pictures. I'm glad you made the promise to blog once a week because I love getting to read more posts from you =)
you crack me up! it is a good feeling to pay off loans but y'all will be able to do it too for sure. love the updates and the bunk beds are a great idea -good luck getting pregnant - we'll be anxious to hear the news! :)
I love the giggling at night. Trinton and Andrew still giggle at night when they are laying in bed trying to go to sleep. It warms my heart.
Amy, no we are not prego yet...we've been trying for 4 months..hopefully not too much longer. Sommer, we do spank the girls and Emmy has gotten better about staying in bed. Thanks for the comments!!!
okay this random-but I love that you put GAH as the title-I could almost hear your voice when I read that.
Love Bunk Beds! Love You!! Miss you bunches!!!
we have the same bunkbeds.
Mary..gotta love walmart!!
Post a Comment