Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Apartment

Ok here they are...this blog post is more for mom! She wants to see the apartment. You'll have to pardon the mess in the pics...it's just how we are. :)

The outside view...we're on the top floor!


The view when you walk in the front door


The view to the right of the door...the master bedroom with walk in closet and large bathroom


The master bedroom...


The master bath..


With a garden tub...awesome for bubble baths or relaxing after the gym :)


The kitchen off to the left of the front door


The dinning room


The Kitchen


The kitchen with the island


The living room view from the dinning area


The living room from the back of the living room looking towards the front door


The back of the living room...still full of unpacked boxes.



The hallway looking back towards the girls rooms..the bathroom on the right and the wash closet on the left.


The opposite view of the hall...looking back towards the living room


The wash closet in the hallway.


The girls/guest bathroom


Another view of the girls/guest bath


Emmy's room..aka storage area!


Emmy's walk-in closet....ha ha ha ha!! I dare anyone to walk in there!


Maddy's room


Maddy's walk in closet...a little more organized.


The balcony


So that's it...hope you enjoyed the tour and didn't get too confused...We love our new home!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Congrats!!! I love the decorations and the the willow valley figurines, and your nive huge tv =)

Sommer said...

willow tree, sorry =)

Beckie said...

I love your new place. It looks so roomy. I love your kitchen, it is bigger than mine. I always wish I have more room when I am cooking.