If you are going to leave a comment on my blog use your name or don't bother leaving a comment. All anonymous comments will be deleted. If I don't know who you are that's ok...if I do know who you are and you want to leave something you don't think I will like..leave it anyway everyone has their opinions. Don't leave your comments and not have the guts to leave your name. That really bugs me. Just so you know!! Thanks!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oooh. You've piqued my curiosity for sure.
I agree. No one should hide behind anonymity. Too often they use it to be mean when they wouldn't act like that if they had to stand up for what they said with their true identity. Good way of handling the comment situation!
I am sorry to hear about Maddy's little experience. I hope it gets better. I am lucky that Issy is still in preschool and I drive him because there is no bus!
You know you can set your preferences to not allow anonymous comments. Have you been having a problem with such comments?
I'll leave a comment, and I'll leave my name, but I'm not going to say anything meaningful!
Post a Comment