So before I forget the info or lose it...Emmy had her 9 month appt Thursday and she is 27 inches long and 17.4 lbs. She is in the 25% for her weight and 25-50% for weight. She had to get two shots and actually did better with them than me. I hate holding them down. She has learned to wave bye bye. I came home this past monday from work and found her in the tv room and as soon as she saw me she started waving. It was so cute. We need to get a video of it. That and of her playing peekaboo. I've tried on several occasions, but every time the camera comes out...she becomes distracted with a new "toy". She loves electronics...just like her dad. She has also learned to patty cake with in the last two weeks. I know these are all normal things to do at this age, But I really just want to get it down as to when she did them since I'm on here more than in her journal.
Maddy has just had a rough night of throwing up, and both Adam and Maddy are recovering well. I came home early from work this morning to help and bring home some pedialyte. She had been throwing up since 8pm and stopped around 8 am. She's been holding things down since then and is enjoying that she gets sprite and popcicles. There was no fever that we know of...just puking and pooping. So far no one else has gotten it. WHEW!!!!






2 comments:
Emmy is such a good mix of you and Adam. But Maddy is such a mini-Candace. I miss my friend.
I hate nights like that. I always pray the other doesn't get or at least not at the same time!
Post a Comment