Maddy had me singing one of her favorite songs today at the park..."the one with the dog in it" as she calls it. "when the dog bites when the v sings (or stinks) when I'm feeling sad." It made me laugh. And today am a feeling sad. So here is a list of my favorite things and maybe then I won't feel so sad. (go ahead and sing it...you know you want to!!)
1. Maddy saying that her daddy's name is daddy matthew mealey
2. Emmy with her cute smile while she sits and claps her hands
3. Emmy's smile when she's feeding the doggies and knows she shouldn't be
4. Maddy recognizing and shouting out "there's a Texas roadhouse!!" twice in the same car trip
5. Adam coming home with 8 50 dollar bills in his wallet
6. Maddy asking me if I want to smell her armpits cause "they're clean....sniff sniff...yeah, they're fine to me."
7. Emmy's hugs first thing in the morning
8. Acutally seeing Adam for more than 5 mins a day
9. Going walking 3 times a week and finally having the scale show it
10. Seeing Emmy's face light up when Maddy walks in the room
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Favorite Things
Posted by Candace at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is soo cute!
What a great list! I LOVE #6 and the $ one. CHa-CHING! Great idea, and great life. :)
So cute. I should blog about this too.
Just stopping by to say "Hi! I found you!"
Post a Comment