Ok so as most if not all of you know.. there is a hurricane headed right for Houston. Fun fun fun. Hurricane Ike is charted to make land fall on Saturday early in the morning. We have made all the fun preparations for this lovely storm..Adam and Maddy are planning on making a blanket tent to play/sleep in. I however will be cooped up at the hospital working. Woo hoo!!! Hey I get paid for every single hour I have to be there. Not too shabby. I just wanted everyone to know that we have made plans and prepared so everything should be ok. You will not be able to get a hold of us most likely by our phones. I will try to update everyone from the computers at work but there is no guarantee of this. Prayers would be appreciated for my family and Adams who are staying here to weather it out. We love you all and we will see you on the other side....of the storm of course!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
You guys stay safe! I think you are very brave to weather hurricanes. Let us know that you are alright.
Stay safe! I will be praying for you guys!
At work, one of the states I'm over is Texas. Needless to say, I've been closely following the storm as though I were there. Be smart. Be safe. Hopefully it amounts to nothing. Let me know if you need anything.
I am always thinking of you guys when I see the hurricane maps on TV over Texas... stay safe and you'll be in my thoughts!! Luv ya!
Post a Comment