Hello from Houston Texas....just another update as to what is going on. We (the hospital, matt and jeanne) lost power at about 4 am or so last night and it has yet to be restored. I at least have generator power at the hospital but that is starting to be in question. They have also told us that if the regular electricity is not turned on by Tues I have to come back for another disaster mode for 48 more hours. We are all hopeing that the elec. is turned on by then. We have no a/c even with the generator. I have lost contact with Adam and the girls and I'm very nervous. My mothering instincts kicking in I guess. They have no power and no a/c and now the cell phones are down. Please do not call us to find out what is going on. It just ties up the phone lines. If you have any questions or concerns...please email me at blueeyebeauty14@hotmail.com. As of 3:30 p.m. Matt and Jeanne and Adam and the girls were ok, hot but ok. We still have no idea what shape Mike and Lanie's house is in. The eye of the storm headed that way and I'm so grateful that Adam and the girls got out. There are buildings downtown that sustained damage. Walls giving way and the such. A few of my coworkers have had phone calls come in of trees down on their homes and a shed in the living room for one. I will try to keep ya'll posted and I will continue to try to make contact with Adam and the girls. Again, please do not try to call them it will only tie up phone lines further. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment