Ok here is a funny one from Maddy. One day this week I heard a voice coming from the bathroom (dark bathroom).."Parents...Parents..please come help me!! I need help wiping." I walk into the bathroom and ask "What did you just say?"
Maddy replies, "Parent, I need help, I can't reach the paper toilet." (toilet paper)
I ask, "Why are you calling me that? You call me mommy."
Maddy says, "Oh, well what's your full name?"
To which I reply, "Candace Mealey."
"No, mommy your full name!"
"Mommy Candace Mealey?" I question.
"No your full name...Randall something?"
" You mean Candace Reynolds Mealey?"
"Yeah mommy...your full name!"
I can't keep up with her! She is a trip. We think that she gets calling us "parents" from watching Noggin because they say to ask a parent or your parents to get on line to play games. Sometimes she just wonders around the house looking for us calling out...Parent...Parent...Parents!
Silly girl.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Full name!!
Posted by Candace at 3:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is hilarious. I am being inspired for one of next blog entries by you again.
That is sooo cute!
LOL! That is too dang funny!! Where do they come up with this stuff?! :)
Post a Comment