Thursday, June 18, 2009

The gym update....

Ok, so...It's one day past my goal date for losing 22 lbs. I did make progress but I have not met my goal. Not all is lost. I did lose 10 lbs and am weighing in at 152. I've dropped 2 sizes (possibly more) in my clothes and am proudly wearing a size 10 comfortably. I have not been to the gym in at least 2 weeks and before that it had been about the same but I have maintained the weight loss. That is what I am impressed with. I am going to continue to go to the gym and seeing my trainer...which I have not done since April. So I will extend my goal to December or until another baby is on the way. We have thought about trying again....but are not completely sure when that will take place. Here are some before and after pics!!! Sorry Maddy took the pics.



Before Jan 16, 2009


After June 18, 2009

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I think Maddy did a great job..you didn't lose any weight off the top of your head did you? And you look good. Way to go and keep at it! Cute little Emmy too!!

Angie said...

You look Fabulous!

Beckie said...

Yeah for you! I can't wait to start my weight count down. You can be my inspiration!

Hizzeather said...

Congrats! Looking good!

Sommer said...

Great job Candace, you should be so proud of yourself!