Thursday, May 7, 2009

more pics from the sealing!!

We had a wonderful friend take pics for us at our sealing. Most of these are hers...Thanks Michelle!!!


i really love this one!


The three generations of Mealey Men!!


one tired baby...and uncles happy to help!


me and my dad...it's really a funny pic...even if it looks creepy...you had to be there.


a spinning work of art


great grannie and her ice cream


grand pooh ba and emily


The clan! Check out grannie's face...love it!!


i love this one too..


i love maddy's face in this one


a smile


mothers, sisters, daughters, friends...


daddy and hubby


me and dad


goofy faces for grannie


a social gathering


i can't get enough because i don't know if it will happen again.



love love love

10 comments:

Sarah Eve said...

Awww.... I love the photos! You have plenty of options for displaying in your home for others to admire :-) Love it!

Anja said...

How fun to see pics of your family, thanks for sharing your special day with us!

thefrontpage said...

Your welcome. I am glad I could be there! In the pic of the Mealey men, I said, "let me see your macho smiles" right before I took the pic and Joe sorta muscled up. That cracked me up. What an exciting day... congratulations!

Sommer said...

wow those are wonderful!

Beckie said...

Love all the new pics. You all look so happy! Yeah for you guys. Should I check my mail for a wedding invitation?

The Yates Family said...

Awesome pictures. I'm so glad you post stuff like this, I feel like it's the only way I get to see that side of my family. :( Tell Matt and Jeanne hi for me and that I miss them.

Anyway, wonderful day and I am so happy for you guys. :)

Erin said...

Aw, great pictures!! What a wonderful day! :)

Gretchen and Erick said...

Great pictures!! Congratulations again!

ckw said...

So awesome! Looks like a very special days and photos to help you remember, as if you'll EVER forget. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those! thanks for sharing them. You had so many family and friends there - how touching they were all there to support you. What a wonderful day and I love how you changed your family pic on your blog - it's beautiful!