Thursday, May 7, 2009

fresh news off the press

Maddy just walked into my room and announced that she is getting married. I had to put the wings on her wedding dress. She said they were going to Russia and that she has another wedding dress...the real one...packed in her temple bag. He is going to give her a ring and put it on her left pointer finger and she is going to give him a ring. She is so cute...When did my 4 year old grow up?? I'm just glad that she listens to us about the temple...I hope it stays with her. One day I really will hear the news that she is in fact getting married and I know it will come all to soon. *Tears*



3 comments:

thefrontpage said...

Spencer didn't tell me!!

Sommer said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Mindy B said...

So precious! The cute things those little girls do...
Glad you are moved into your new place! Miss you!