Adam and I signed up for a gym membership last week and I met with a trainer on Tuesday. He kicked my butt. My legs still hurt and I've barely been able to walk up or down stairs. I have a goal to meet by my 29th birthday. My measurements show that I am 32% body fat which means I have 52 lbs of body fat and 110 lean mass and weighing in at 162lbs. With the help of my trainer my goal is to get to 22% body fat and112 lbs of lean mass and weigh in at 140 lbs. So here is too working out and eating right and looking good for my 29th birthday not to mention Chris's wedding 4 days before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I have to tell you I am so jealous. Travis and I used to be gym junkies in Utah. One year for Christmas he got me a ton of training sessions. I loved it and they worked out great. I got down to 19.8% body fat, but alas no gyms here with daycare so it has risen, but I do miss the gym. Have fun for me.
YOU GO GIRL.
YOU CAN DO IT!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
You can do it! So jealous! At your birthday I will be very fat and 36 weeks pregnant.
Go Candace! I'm opting for a wii fit. That's about all the motivation I have.
awesome! Good luck!
Maybe we can have a "healthy" competition, eh? We both need to lose about the same! Mom
That is awesome! I wish I had time for the gym, once the weather gets warmer around here and it isn't dark by the time I get off work I plan on walking a lot!! My blog address has changed to my-silly-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment