So on Monday night I'm standing in the kitchen making dinner and Mike had just got home from work and was letting the dogs out. He turns around and looks at me and says, "Emmy is walking!" To which I reply, "Nuh uh." and sure enough as I walk around the bar to the living room there is my sweet little Emmy standing by the couch taking tiny little baby steps. She walked all the way from the couch to the entry way of the kitchen in the front hall. Of course I don't have any pics or movies....but I'm so glad that she has started to walk. I was starting to get worried. Way to go baby girl!! One more step to growing up and being a big girl. I love you!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
walking is always exciting, but after a couple of months i start regretting that they can do it when they tear everything apart faster than i can reassemble it.
that is always such a fun moment!!! how exciting and neat to see her getting bigger and bigger and growing up. She'll be running soon I am sure.
Hurray for the big girl! It just goes too fast, huh?
Oh!!! Tell that girl to just stop growing!! How sweet, take some pics. :)
yay, how exciting!
Congrats to Emmy! We knew she'd do it in her own time and dang, she is sure making up for lost time walking that much so quickly! I wonder if she'll always be like that, late bloomer and then speeds ahead of the crowd. That's actually a good way to be :-)
I thought your husband's name is Adam. Who the heck is Mike??? Is there something you want to tell us?
Just kidding. Congrats on Emmy walking. Now have a great time catching her as she runs away!!
Post a Comment