Last Friday we had playgroup at Old MacDonald's Farm. They have pony rides, a train, animals, playgrounds, a HUGE pile of sand to play in and a pumpkin patch just for the fall season. Maddy had so much fun seeing friends that she hasn't seen in a while, riding the train and playing in the HUGE pile of sand. These are some of the pics I got of the girls amidst the fun and pumpkins. I hope you enjoy and Happy Fall everyone....it truly is the best season.
So much sand, so much fun, so many smiles!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
that looks like so much fun. I love that you can do Emmy's hair like that, she is darling and the pictures on the pony and train of the girls are so cute! I agree, the fall is the best season ever, so many exciting things going on, and simply just gorgeous!
How fun!! I love the pics of the girls, they are so stinkin' CUTE!! I wish we had something like that here to go to. :)
Love the pictures! I think Maddy looks like you and Emmy looks like Adam! They are adorable!
Anja I was going to say the same thing. I don't know if Emmy looks like Adam yet, but not like Maddy or you.
Cute and fun!
What a blessing the timing worked out perfectly! Looks like the girls had a fun time... and looks like their mommy did too. And that really is a HUGE pile of sand, no exageration.
That pile of sand looks awesome, but cleaning up sandy children is never fun. Glad you had a good time, Autum really is great.
I love that Emmy's hair curls at the top. Looks like so much fun.
Cute Girls and their cute mom!! Luvs Baby!! P.S. I'll be in MD for Christmas, go to PA and we'll meet up!!! :o)
FYI, I tagged you in a blog survey if you'd like to fill it out too:-)
supposedmarriedbliss.com/2008/10/tagging-is-on.html
P.S. SO GOOD to see you at church today! I'm glad you were able to sneak it into your unbelievably busy schedule!
Cool that I know you have a blog, I have added yours to my blog list on my blog.
Oh my gosh! Emmy is TOTALLY a Cook! They are getting so big!
Post a Comment