Well we have had quite a week. Last Friday Maddy started puking after I left for work and kept it up until Saturday morning and Emmy started having diarrhea. Sunday Adam started throwing up. Mike and Lanie came home from their trip to Utah Sunday evening. Monday I came home from work and slept and when I woke up...felt like I had to throw up. It continued until Tuesday morning but I never did. Tuesday afternoon Mike came home from work early because he'd started throwing up. Lanie felt like she was going to start throwing up on Wednesday and stayed home from work Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday I had to take Emmy to the doctors office because she'd been running a fever since Tuesday evening and still had diarrhea. She was a lump on a log, no energy and didn't want to eat anything other than 2-3 bottles. The doctor said she just has what everyone else was passing around minus the throwing up and plus the teething. She is defintely cutting teeth, hence the fever. So other than Emmy still having lose stools...we are all back to normal. Hopefully we've had our fill of the poop and pukes for at least another year.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I hate being sick! Hope every one is well now.
Post a Comment