Sunday, July 20, 2008

memory blog

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks!

9 comments:

Mary said...

I remember me spending the night at your house one night and thinking you were so cool, because you already had a journal with a lock.

Anja said...

I just have to say EFY and that says it all!

The Yates Family said...

Okay, Candace, I have never met you, so this one is for Adam. I remember when were kids and we'd all be at Grandma Cook's house in Bountiful - our favorite game was.... Yes, you guessed it, Star Wars! Oh, we were little geeks. Remember riding down her driveway on the skateboard?

whitney allison said...

I remember a winter girls camp and I think we were spending the night at the Shearer's because it was too cold to actually camp and you and me and who knows who else were in the bathroom with the door shut talking about boys (of course) and your mom came and knocked and made us get out. Ha ha, that's funny.

nicole said...

I mostly remember your laugh. You have this genuine and infectious laugh that I can hear even now just thinking about it.

AmyJ said...

Crawling around on our apt floor like a turtle, and your yummy cheesecake!

Beckie said...

Your room, the balcony, your undying love for Adam, teenage years, the temple.

Susie-Q said...

Getting snowed in at your house, feeding the cat (remember how you hated cats? Hmmm...) Dying our hair, Candihapped/ Handicapped, my faux engagement to Phillipe, My birthday at TGI Fridays (stupid balloons in my hair), The list goes on forever. I luv Ya girl!!

Mindy B said...

Of course your cheesecake! And then I remember hitting you with my blanket... so sorry!!!