Monday January 19th we went as a family to see the Houston Rockets play the Denver Nuggets. It was a lot of fun. I had never been to and NBA game and I don't really like basketball. But I am learning everything is more fun when you are there in person watching. The game was great. We were behind most of the game and it came down to the wire. We won 115 to 113. I seriously think someone was paying the refs because they were making awful calls. We got lucky in the end to have them actually call a foul on the Nuggets and that's how we won. We were in the very highest section or the nosebleed seats. I was worried about the girls because we were up there on the level with the speakers and Maddy doesn't do well with loud noises. But they both did great. Emmy had a blast and from the very beginning was bobbing up and down and clapping and dancing. We got hot dogs and sodas and popcorn. At one point we scored and the crowd cheered and scared Maddy so that she dropped her hot dog. It was a great day. It was so nice to be able to have Adam home and to do something as a family we all enjoyed. It was a long time for Emmy to sit there and towards the end she had a rough time but we kept her going with all the excitement from the game. I would definitely do it again...maybe with out the girls though as a date with my cute hubby...hint hint. :)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
the Rockets
Posted by Candace at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
How fun!! Benj is so jealous, lol. :)
Post a Comment