Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Randomness!!!

These are bug bites on Emmy's arm!


Emmy watching sissy do her hopscotch!


Maddy doing her hopscotch!

We were out side today enjoying the break in the rain. The last two days have been wet. I was still cloudy out but no rain so we had fun playing. Maddy loves to do her hopscotch..I have a video of her but I have to figure out how to get it on here. We also played ball and Maddy rode her bike. We played so much that Maddy actually took a nap today!!! She hasn't napped in about a year or so.
The mosquitoes here are bad...since Ike they have been hanging around so we don't go out too much. And I guess the saying "In Texas everything's bigger!" even applies to bug bites. At least for Emmy anyway. Poor baby.

4 comments:

Sommer said...

Isn't it the best when you can send the kids out to play, it really helps pass the time! The bug bites are crazy big! Poor little thing.

whitney allison said...

Those are some big ol' bug bites! So cute to see a little girl outside playing hop scotch! It seems like a painting ya know?

Beckie said...

Holy cow on those bites! Are you sure they were mosquitoes?

Kinsey Pistorius said...

okay, I am freaked out - what is TURB???