I can't believe that I've only blogged twice in the last month! My how the time does fly. Anywho, The last week has been a long one. Adam and I had our 5 year anniversary on the 15th of this month and we had a great time. These are the flowers he got me. They are the most beautiful flowers I've ever received. Thanks honey!
I can't believe it's been 5 years. We had a wonderful day ..we went to a gun show...I know I know. But we had lots of fun. We took the girls and I bought a Bersa Thunder 9mm. Love it. It is actually Adam's gun. It was my gift to him. Then later that evening, sans the kids, we went to Wal-Mart and shopped and then went to Jack in the Box for a late dinner. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's probably one of the best anniversaries yet. We've come a long way and I'm loving it more and more. Thank you honey for 5 wonderful years and here's to many many more even better ones! I can't wait.
I finally got some pics of Emmy's teeth..not great ones but hey they are in there. She was eating a donut but the bottom one shows both the bottom teeth and the one on top. Adam calls her snaggle tooth because ...well I think you can figure it out. Sorry her head is cut off on the bottom pic...she moved just as the pic was being taken..but I got the teeth..that's all that matters.
Maddy wanted to show off her teeth too...so here are hers!
Isn't that a great shot!! She is too funny. And then I just can't resist...I have to put in some more shots of my kids because lets face it...they are my life right now.
Friday, November 21, 2008
My how the time does fly
This week has been a nice one because I've been off. I called in sick Saturday and Sunday and got to spend time with my husband and kids. Sunday we went to mom and dad's to celebrate Mike's birthday. We had fun playing settlers of catan. Thanks for playing Lanie! It's so nice to be able to just relax. I've had a head cold for what seems like forever, but it's really only been almost two weeks. It really is starting to go away. But I have days where I just need to lay down...and this week I did. I finished a 500 page book in less than 5 days. I can't tell you the last time I did that. Thank you for head colds. :) I'm looking forward to the next week or two. With Thanksgiving coming up and Adam and I have a dinner date with Matt and Jeanne. I'm really excited about that. I will keep up on my blogging!!
Posted by Candace at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
So cute, I love little baby teeth! Your girls are precious! Happy anivarsary!
Cute babies and beautiful flowers. I can't believe it has been five years. Where does the time go?! Hope life is treating ya good.
5 years? Seems like 50 to me! How long have you guys known each other since you first dated? It's gotta be like, 14 years or so right?
So my dad bought a gun on a day that happened to be my parents' anniversary so to this day we joke about mom's shotgun because it was obviously a gift since he bought it on their anniversary and he had forgotten to get her something else. The patience of some women.
Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary! And I love your unconventional date, got to do what works for you :-)
Happy belated anniversary! I love the sound of your date, for real! Last year Benj and I ate at Arby's, lol. And those little girls... love the cute pics!
I can't believe how much your girls look like you! Congrats on your anniversery! The flowers are beautiful! I hope you were feeling better for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment