My wonderful, loving husband got me a sewing machine for Christmas. I'm happy to say that I finally used it the other night!! I made bean bags for my girls. It was so easy. I've been meaning to do this for awhile and my poor husband was beginning to wonder if I really did like his gift! After all, I did hint to him for three months before Christmas that I wanted one. I love my sewing machine and I will have to allot more time to use it. Thank you honey, you did a great job!!
Friday, May 9, 2008
The sewing machine
Posted by Candace at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Great job Candace!! I barely know how to sew on a button, lol! ANd good job Adam for taking those hints!
Here's a random thought for ya... I am craving one of your yummy cheesecakes!!!!! I still remember how good they were! Hee hee! :)
Oh how fun! I can't wait to start sewing again. I have two or three projects I would like to do. You did a fantastic job.
I got a sewing machine for Christmas too, and like you I've used it once which in no way reflects my gratitude for the gift. I feel your pain.
Sew? What's that? You look so young! Cute girls too. too bad they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment