We are in full swing here preparing for Christmas! The tree is up, the stockings hung by the chimney with care...I love having a house to decorate that has a fireplace! :)
Maddy and Adam only have 4 more days of school left and then we are off for two weeks! I love Texas school vacations...everything in Texas is bigger! I'm finishing up my finals this week, so glad to have this semester over. Adam and I will be headed up to Dallas on Saturday, Dekaney made it to the state championship game! We are playing Cibolo Steele at Cowboy Stadium on Saturday at 8pm. We are so excited we've gone this far! Cibolo Steele is last years winner for the state championship, so it would mean A LOT for us to win. Even though the game is pushing our vacation departure back 3 days, we are really excited. This is a great opportunity for Adam and the school.
We leave Monday morning to go to Pa to visit Dad and Cindy and spend Christmas with Jason and Anya!! Good times! I'm looking forward to being back home for Christmas and the drive. I don't know what it is about road trips, but I love them.
We still don't have the majority of our shopping done. But then again, isn't that the fun of Christmas? Last minute preparations? Maddy is excited to be going to Pa for Christmas because it means snow....at least in her mind it does! I hope she is not disappointed, not to mention I would love to see some snow as well!
6 days and counting! woo hooo!






0 comments:
Post a Comment