I just wanted to post some of the things that Bekah is doing at 13 months...so I don't forget!
Bekah is my happy baby, as long as I'm holding her or in her sights. Look out if I'm not! She has this uncanny way of screaming one second and laughing the next while still looking like she's crying. It's too funny and I wish I could get a picture of it, it just happens so fast! She laughs really hard when I'm changing her diaper and push her legs out of the way...I don't know why, but she loves it. She loves when I hold her and spin around. She still has no desire to walk. She says nana, dada,
and baby. Her favorite thing to do is to put her head in between your legs while you are standing, kinda like she's in a house. She loves to play peek a boo and hide under blankets (like a tent). She has four teeth and is getting ready to get two more. She will wave bye bye but not say bye bye. She can also move her tongue from side to side while making noise. She is just too cute!






0 comments:
Post a Comment