5 months since my last post....hmmm. I'm sure you are all wondering and hanging in suspense about what we, as the Mealey's have been up to, right? Well, don't be. It's kinda same old, same old other than having a baby in those 5 months. Yep, Baby Bekah, or Rebekah Claire as she has been blessed and given a name as came to us on November 11, 2010. She was 7#'s 15 ozs and 18 inches long...no drama on this birth. FINALLY! We scheduled her for the 11th and that's when she came. She is now 4 months old and doing great! I have weekly photos posted on my Facebook that you can go look at (for some reason blogger is being stupid and I can't rearrange my photos after up loading them on here) it's just easier. Maybe I'll try to figure it out later. She is growing like a weed and loving life. She smiles and has even started to laugh in the last few weeks. She loves her big sisters and her bear mobile on her pack n' play. We have started cereal, applesauce and carrots. She's not quite sure how she feels about it yet...but we are warming up to it. :) She has also started rolling over and when on her belly she looks like she wants to start crawling, only not on her hands and knees. More on her toes and head... kinda funny. One day she'll get it...but I hope not too soon. I hate that she is getting so big. Time is going way to fast. She's my last baby and I want her to stay a baby as long as possible. Unfortunately when you are busy and having fun, life moves faster.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Hello All!
We are in the middle of buying a house and time is flying in that aspect as well. Bekah was 3 wks old when we started and now we see the finish line....sorta. We have found a house that we absolutely love. It's an older colonial, two story, brick home. It's 2,940 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, formal dinning and living (play/piano room and Adam's man cave respectfully) rooms. It has a pond in the back yard at the moment, but that will be removed shortly after we move in. There is a big back yard with a little play house already there for the the girls. A large detached 2 car garage. Lots of space for all our stuff, which I'm finding is more than I thought now that I'm packing it all up. We have lots of yardsale fodder. woo hoo!!
Other happenings in the last few months are Mike and Lanie had a baby as well, only one week to the day after we had Bekah. Aaron is so cute and a sweetie pie just like his cousin! We have lots of fun when we get them together!!
Adam found out that his school district (along with all the other school districts in the area) is going through a huge budget cut.. 4.5 million ( I think) for next year. They are getting rid of teachers since you know...they aren't important. We are hoping that Adam (being only his 2nd year as a certified teacher) doesn't make the cut.... He has alot going for him, but he still one of the newest teachers. He is the head golf coach and has been setting records and taking names. He is also helping coach baseball and works with the video crew for the football team. He also has the highest scores (well his kids do) for English on the TAKS tests. We will see what the future holds for him and his job. We are hoping for status quo, no raise, just status quo.
Over the new year we went to Indiana to see my Dad and Cindy get married. While we were there Jason blessed Bekah for us. It was so great to be able to see everyone, and I mean everyone. All the Moss kids with their wives/husbands and children were there. I can't remember the last time we were all together. Then in January I flew to St. George (thanks Dad and Cindy) to see Dan get married to Katie!! Most beautiful wedding ever!!! It was fantastic. I got to see family minus Nathan and Desiree and their family. It was good to see Mom and Calvin again. (Mom came down for 2 weeks when I had Bekah.) I loved seeing my family. I always love to see them and wish we lived closer. But it just makes it all the more sweet when we finally get together.
Congrats to Dad and Cindy and Dan and Katie!! Welcome to the family Cindy and Katie! We love you!
Other than that really, not much is going on. School and work are the same. I don't know what I was thinking trying to take a class right after having a baby. That's what I should be doing right now...studying. But I figured I haven't been on here since October....now's as good a time as any! Loves and hugs to you all!
Posted by Candace at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Yay for updates!! Hope thing work out for you! Tons of loves!! Miss you!
Post a Comment