So I'm sitting here supposedly working on homework for a class that I haven't attended in two week due to being sick. Yet I can't get passed one of my stupid questions and if I don't get a 100 on this assignment, I will have to add 2 more assignments. grr. I hate this class. But anyway, I thought to take a break I would post....about who knows what. I just need a break.
This last week was a doozy for me. I had a group presentation on Wednesday and despite feeling like I had to throw up the entire time, we did and I did very well. Highest grade in the class, our group that is. Not me. I had the second highest grade in the group. I did throw up after the presentation but at least it was not during. :) oh the little joys of life. Then Thursday I called my ob dr. because I hadn't been able to hold anything down for 24 hours and felt like s***. Not crap. S***. So thanks to my wonderful visiting teachers and Jeanne for watching my kids, I got to go to the ER for an IV and lab work. Oh and I got an ultrasound, but didn't get to see a dang blasted thing. The guy didn't even offer even when I craned my neck trying to see the monitor. Jerk. But anyway, I felt so much better. They gave me IV drugs and I felt like a million bucks after I came home and slept. Thanks to Jeanne for keeping the girls till 6 so this was possible and for making dinner WHICH I kept down!! Then Thursday afternoon whilst I was sleeping...my iPhone crashed and died. It's very scary not being able to get a hold of anyone and knowing that no one can get a hold of you if they needed to. We've been seriously thinking about getting a house line for cases like these. So my phone bit the dust and when Adam took it in on Saturday to be looked at, the only thing they could do was wipe it clean. I lost everything. My music (all of which I paid for), my apps (some of which I paid for), my contacts..everyone, and most sadly of all my beautiful pictures that I had taken. They were all of family. Our date night with Mike and Lanie to see the Rockets and Pappasitos. My beautiful girls, candid shots that I loved and will never have back. Granted, I live with my kids and I see them everyday. But there are just pics that you take and love. Oh well. Such is life. I have my phone back, but it is empty. There are no contacts..well a few that I've replaced. So if I had your number I no longer do...text me or facebook me so I can get it again!
Alas, I must return to my homework and try to figure out what I'm not doing right on this one question. grrr.






5 comments:
sorry about your phone, but don't you back it up on your computer? That's what Tim does with his iphone, just wondering?
um yeah, adam forgot to mention that little tidbit of info. now i know better.
that sucks. right after we had wyatt we had a digital camera. all of his baby pictures we downloaded to our laptop. it then got stolen so I have the fewest baby pictures of my sweet wyatt and it still makes me sad 6 years later.
Sorry you are sick! I could make you some homemade mac and cheese! Hahahaha!! Love you!!
Sus, I think about that all the time!! :) miss you!!
Post a Comment