Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Gym Update

Ok people...I had yet again another visit with Savannah my trainer. Aside from the butt kicking she gives me...she gave me GREAT news today. I haven't really been to the gym in... we'll say about 3 weeks due to the move. Yes we moved by the way....more to come on that later. We moved to a 3rd floor apartment back on the other side of town and the last week or so has been filled with going up and down 3 flights of stairs with all our crap. I didn't need no stinking gym...He he he he. I am weighing in at 152...down from 156. My body fat percentage is 27 down from 31. I have lost 8 lbs of body fat just since my last visit four weeks ago. I have gained 5 lbs of lean muscle mass. I have officially moved from the overweight category to the above average category on the body fat chart. I only have 12 lbs to go in 6 weeks!!! I think I just might make it.

4 comments:

Mary said...

congrats I am so proud.

Anja said...

hey your doing better than me, I haven't worked out since we've moved! I need to get on that, I think I can actually FEEL myself getting fatter

Susie-Q said...

Nice Work babe!! Keep up the good work!

Beckie said...

Yeah for you! I can't wait until it is my turn!