1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper I suppose...bags are so expensive.
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL!! I grew up with a real one...nothing compares.
3. When do you put up the tree? asap after thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Um, no.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? You expect me to remember that far back?? I remember getting a bike...I really liked that.
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year...alayne!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Maddy and Emmy
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...many. at least 5.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? both...i love to receive mail...but going green is also good.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember ever getting a bad gift...how lucky and I...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? That depends...last year when I was expecting a baby around christmas I was done before thanksgiving. This year...two weeks before christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no can't say that I have
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? It's got to be pumpkin pie with whipped cream...same as thanksgiving.
16. Colored or Clear Lights? clear..not as tacky.
17. Favorite Christmas song? oh holy night/mary did you know.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? snowflakes/white
22. White or Warm Christmas? Definitely white!!! dang this texas weather...
23. Favorite Christmas Tradition? this is bad...we really don't have any...5 years of marriage and we don't have any traditions for christmas...what can I say we like to wing it.
24. Favorite Christmas Location? Anywhere my family is...preferred with snow but not a must.
25. Who do you tag? like whitney who gave me this wonderful, fun, festive tag....anyone who loves christmas!! merry christmas everyone....we love you.
Friday, December 19, 2008
In the spirit of Christmas
Posted by Candace at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
We have the same favorite Christmas movie! I even have it on DVD. The original clay-mation movie of Rudolph is the best!
Merry Christmas!
merry christmas!! xxoo
Merry Christmas!! I'm updating all my links and realized that you have our wrong blog listed! Our new blog is at www.justlolly.blogspot.com Love you guys!
Post a Comment