OK, so this may come as a surprise to some and to others not so much. We are going to be moving back to Pennsylvania in July. I can't wait!!! I've missed being home so much. Adam and I have been thinking about moving for awhile but we weren't sure where. We just knew that we didn't want to sign another year with our apartments. We had thought about moving back in with Matt and Jeanne...but it was decided that it wouldn't be the best option. So we thought about moving back to Pa and it felt like the right decision. We know this is where we need to be. I'm so excited I feel like a kid at Christmas, then going to Disney world and then to Hawaii. We will miss Texas for some reasons and not so much for other reasons. We will miss the friends that we have made here and I will so miss my job. I love it at Methodist Willowbrook. It is definitely the best hospital I've ever worked for. We look forward to the fun and experiences we have coming and to seeing and living near my family. Home again home again jiggity jig.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Congrats on your move! Hopefully I will still be around.
wow! I knew y'all would be moving but I didn't think it would be back to PA. But we are excited for you all.
Post a Comment