OK, so Adam says it's been going on for a while now...dang being a working mom...but Emmy rolled over for the first time that I saw today. I was so excited. She also gave me one of those deep belly giggles today while I was tickling her with her own toes. It was a good day in my mommy world. I love being a mom I can't even say how much. There is not enough room on this computer or on the Internet. I always wondered if I would really like being a mom. I knew I hated being the oldest and having to babysit all the time. And I went through a phase where I was adamantly opposed to having kids. But I have to tell you...I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love watching these tiny little beings grow from seeds of love to active moving, learning, growing and loving beings. They are so cute and beautiful and frustrating and trying all at the same time and I find myself loving them more and more everyday. It's amazing.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Mom's Little Angel.
Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.
Post a Comment