So today has been the day from Hades or H E double hockey sticks...which ever you prefer. But through it all, I know my Father in Heaven loves me. I know that he sent that police officer to turn down the back road 3 mins after I pulled off with a flat tire. I know that He will bless Alayne, for the many gifts of service she gave to me today. I know that He knew we were on a tight schedule for Lanie to get back to Kingwood and blessed us to get in and out of the tire store in 20 mins. Without Him, my day would have been worse. Without Lanie, my van would not be back in running order; without the Police Officer responding to another call, I would have been stuck there on the side of the road with 3 little ones for who knows how long. Without the awesome service of the guys at Discount Tire Lanie would not have made it back to Kingwood on time. I know there are a ton more tender mercies that I have received this day, and it's not over yet. But I would be a horrible daughter to not stop and recognize the many, many blessings I have received this day and to thank my Father in Heaven for those blessings. My heart is so full, it's incredible. Thank you.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment