Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two days in a row...

Maddy has had this tooth(right side) that has been wiggling like crazy for weeks now but refuses to come out even with the grown up tooth coming in behind it. Then she tells me a few days ago that the other tooth(left side) is loose. Well, she comes home from school yesterday with a cute little purple treasure chest and smiles.... That was 2/6/12



All evening long Adam and I keep telling her to wiggle that tooth! So today when I pick her up from school she looks at me and says, "Do you notice anything?" And this is the cute face that I look into....

That stinking tooth finally fell out. She has a cute pink treasure chest this time! I can't believe she's going to be 7 this Thursday. Where oh where is the time going?

P.S. I told her to sing all I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth, but she wouldn't!


0 comments: