So, yeah, school is kicking my butt. But such is life. I have a ton of pics to upload on to here...so maybe that will be what I do instead of boring you to death with what we've been up to. :) Nah, I'll do both.
August was the start of school for Adam, Maddy and I. Adam has been busy, busy,busy since he started. He's coaching football and is the video coordinator. He is doing an awesome job too, if I may add. The Dekaney Wildcats have gone on to the playoffs and we are still in football mode. They finished 2nd in district. We have one awesome team. I do however want the to lose this next game, but only for purely selfish reasons. I want my husband back. I love going to the games and seeing Adam down on the side line. He looks so cute and coach like. I love his accomplishments and his passion for the game. The games have been fun to attend, it's like being back in high school again, only with kids tagging along.
Maddy has been doing fantastic in her school work. She is the only student in her 1st grade class that gets to pick from the 4th grade books in the library. Yes, that's right, she's reading at a 4th grade level. My super smarty pants 6 year old! She has the most wonderful teacher who I think loves her to death! But we love her back so it's all good! Maddy does have an issue of talking too much, but that's my social butterfly, which she's been since birth! Maddy has also started piano lessons, and that is... eh. She's like her mommy and doesn't like to practice, get's frustrated when something isn't going right and instead of staying calm to figure it out, she bursts into tears and throws a fit. Just like her mom. yay. And even though she is just like her mom, does her mom understand? No, she gets impatient and makes matters worse. So, we are working on it. It's a work in progress. *sigh*
As for me and school, I signed up for 4 classes and quickly realized that my heart and body could not handle the stress. I dropped my math class that I also realized was one of those classes I would only EVER be able to take in a classroom setting. So I have continued with my Pych, History and English classes. I'm doing fairly well, but very behind in my History class that said I just had to have everything done by Dec. 5. It's going to be a mad dash to get everything done by that date. My heart has been doing much better, however, since dropping the math class. Less heart palpitations and panic attacks.
I always feel bad because I feel that I never have anything to say about Emily. She's not in school and she's not a baby that is developing rapidly. What can I say about Emily? She's my 3 year old that is growing up so fast. She literally thinks she is a princess and LOVES lip gloss, fingernail polish, having her toes done and dress ups. She is the girly girl of all girly girls. She is also a stick of a kid. I'm anxious to see how much she weighs at her appointment in a few weeks. The girl hardly eats. And just when I think I've found something she likes, she changes her mind and refuses to eat it. And by refuses, I mean she puts it in her mouth and gags until she pukes it, and everything else she may have eaten, up. Stubborn little thing.
Bekah just turned one!! Can you believe it? I can't. Where has the year gone? She is doing so much. She learned to hold up her pointer finger when someone said, "I'm one." but refused to do it on her birthday. (I have no idea where my kids get their stubborn streaks) We had a party for her and she loved the cupcake! She inhaled it so fast I gave her a second one....she had lots of fun demolishing her cake! She is not walking yet and I have only seen her stand by herself once for 10 seconds. She is in no hurry to start walking, which is fine by me. She is such a mommy's girl, I can't put her down for more than 10 seconds before she starts screaming....eventually she stops. :) I blame me for this behavior, she's my last one and I hold her a lot. But she is sweet and loving, cute, spunky and adorable. She's making lots of cute faces and trying to get her body to work the way she wants it to. She's currently trying to get her head to shake no, but nods it at the same time. Her whole upper body is involved in this. It's so funny to watch. She weighs only 18.2 lbs and is 28 inches long. She is my tiny, petite girl. She is below 50th in all areas of growth. Oh yeah and she busted her chin open the week before her birthday! Freaked me out really bad. Deanna and I now laugh at my unprofessional, crazy behavior. I took her to the ER and they glued it up and all is well. A cute little scar on her cute little chin.
I love my girls to death!!
We are all having fun in our new house and learning to spread out...almost a little too well. We look forward to Christmas and setting up our Christmas tree. We won't be here for Christmas, but we will have fun decorating anyway!






0 comments:
Post a Comment