Friday, June 25, 2010

It's a ....It's a.....

Well, we found out on Thursday what we are having. Another girl!! I am excited, Maddy not so much. She was grumpy walking out of the ultrasound room and Adam called me once in the parking lot to let me know she was crying. :( I really hope she doesn't try to give Rebekah away like she threatened. Adam is ok, due to the fact that he will now have a man room all to himself in which to escape the side effects of 4 women in his home. :) Emmy is ok with whatever, she says she wants a brother, but I think it's only because she hears Maddy say that's what she wants.

I figured that this would be another girl. I have two friends who just recently gave birth to their 3rd girls, a friend who gave birth to her 3rd boy and another friend who is pregnant with her 3rd boy. Who are we to be different and break the cycle?

Rebekah Claire is the name we have for the most part settled on and everyone seems to agree with it. I'm kinda going back and forth with Evelyn, but can't come up with a decent middle name. I'm sure we will stick with Rebekah.

This little one is modest, keeping her legs pulled tightly together and up. I had to roll on my side for the us tech twice, to get her to move. I have yet to scan the photos to the computer to put on here....one day. I'm sorry I'm horrible at pics.

We are right on track for November 25 as a due date, but will go a week before, barring any water rupture or unforeseen events, for a c-section. I'll be home in time for Thanksgiving, which will appease Maddy who has been uptight about the thought of me being in the hospital for the holiday.

I am 18 weeks and enjoying my pregnancy now that the pukes are done. I feel much better and only need a spit cup when I don't have gum on hand. I still love to sleep, that has yet to fade! All is well.

I am very excited to be having, not only a baby at the same time as Lanie, but a girl as well!! These cousins will be very close!! It's nice to have Lanie to go through this with. Sorry we can't donate our clothes to you!! :) I know Jeanne prayed to have girls in the family, but this is ridiculous!! :)

Congrats to the grandparents! 4 granddaughters on both sides! Whomever has that first boy is going to be spoiled!!! (It won't be us!!)

Much love to all!

6 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

congrats! girls are precious and 3 is just such a blessing. :)

Sommer said...

Congrats again Candace, you are so blessed!

Mindy B said...

Yay for baby girls!! I'm so stoked for you guys and I LOOOOOOOVE the name! Congrats again!

Mary said...

Congrats. Many teenage girl fights in your future, but for now it will be fabulous.

Ashley said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you!

Kathy Cline said...

Candace, so excited for you! We had three girls in a row too, and it was so much fun! You can look forward to lots of slumber parties and prom dresses! I love the name Rebekah. :)