We visited the ENT this week and found out that Maddy is definitely going to be having tubes. She will also be having her adnoids taken out. She has yet another ear infection. We've been off antibiotics for 12 days and she has another one. This is her 5th one since December. June 11th is the day. It will be outpatient which will be nice so we don't have to stay in the hospital.
Other news from this week...I had a dr's appointment and everything sounds and looks great with the baby. We have 4 weeks untill we find out what this little bug is. They told me I was going to have to wait 7 weeks because I won't be far enough along to measure and all that jazz. Adam and I decided we couldn't wait that long so we will be going in for just a gender check. I want to know if I can get rid of the tubs of girl clothes or hang onto them. :) That and since this is our last one...we are just itching to know what it is!
Only two more days of school for Maddy and Three for Adam. Then Summer!! We went swimming the other day for the first time this season and had a blast! This summer is going to be so much fun! Not much else going on. I promise one of these days I will get some recent pics of the girls on here. Loves!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Surgery Date
Posted by Candace at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Good luck with the surgery. And can't wait to find out what you are having!! Exciting!
Have you guys already tried an elimination diet to see if it is a food allergy congesting her ears? I know someone whose child quit drinking milk and the ear infections stopped.
Post a Comment