So there will be a full discloser of things that went on on our trip to PA and our Christmas. But I wanted to get down before I forgot the funny things I heard on the way there (and a few on the way back).
We left for PA Sunday evening and we quickly learned that Maddy talks in her sleep. Some of her random comments include...
"I'm not talking to Yoooooou!!!" actually yelled and whined the you. Quite funny.
"I'm not making hamburger!" very random.
And my personal favorite..."Hot papa wah wah!" I laughed so hard that I cried when she said this one. We were stopping for a bathroom break and was sleeping. Adam asked her if she had to go to the bathroom and this is what came out of her mouth. When Adam asked her again, she got upset because she had already said she had to go to the bathroom. So, just in case you were wondering hot papa wah wah means yes, I have to go to the bathroom.
I know she said something else but I can't remember what she said...of course I didn't write them down. Bad mommy!
While she was awake Maddy asked at least a million times..."What country are we in?" I know she meant state, but we replied everytime " the United States of America". She was always wondering why we weren't getting anywhere. Silly girl.






3 comments:
So glad I got to see you. I can't wait to see pics!
Hahaha yeah Mary talks in her sleep. She said something about purple monkey kings one time. I wish I had gotten it recorded...
Christian will occasionally talk in his sleep on that brink between sleep and consciousness. Like when you try to wake him up and he's not quite up yet and still dreaming. He'll talk to you as if you were in whatever dream he was in as you woke him up.
Hope everyone is feeling better, I heard about everyone's sickness :(
LOL! She is a hoot!
Post a Comment