So this week was exciting in that we got snow here in Texas before Pennsylvania did! It was less than an inch but it covered the ground. So it counts. I walked out of work on Saturday and the ground was white from frost...it was beautiful. I think it got down to 29 degrees on Saturday morning. We have been thoroughly pleased the with cold weather here in Texas. It makes me homesick for PA, but it is very nice.
Other news this week.. I had to take Emmy to the doctors on Tuesday night because she's been coughing for four weeks now. It was really raining hard and on the way home a car ran through an intersection with out stopping. She missed us by 20 ft. or 5 seconds. I watched as she drove through to the other side of the street and got hit by an ambulance. I had to stay and witness for the accident and the whole time I was standing there in the freezing rain I was just so grateful that it hadn't been me. The lady would have hit us on the side that Emmy was sitting on and she wouldn't have had time to break...I never would have seen her coming. It could have been really bad. I'm so grateful that everyone was ok.
Emmy turns 2 today!! There will be pictures to follow and stats after her 2 year dr appt. later this week. I can't believe my baby will be two. Oh how the time flies.
Not much else happened this past week. Finals are coming up and Adam has 13 days until Graduation. :) We are very excited. 14 days until we leave for PA and 18 days until Christmas. Hope everyone has a great week!
Monday, December 7, 2009
SNOW!!
Posted by Candace at 12:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
We are going to be in PA for Christmas this year too! Yay!
Wow I am so glad that you guys are safe! So I am hoping for a visit with you this holiday season.
Hey! We leave for MD on Saturday and will be there through Tuesday. I would love to get together with you and Beck on Tuesday if your guys can... we then are going to Kellianne's for the rest of our stay. Love you and talk to you soon!!!
Post a Comment