So the post for this week is nothing exciting...you may just want to skip over it. We are the MOST boring people around. There really is nothing to tell. I stayed home from work last weekend because I was sick...woo hoo. Feeling better now, thanks. Maddy's had a good week in school, only one day did she come home saying it was a bad day because she threw a fit in class. We've been getting notes from her teacher saying that Maddy is having a hard time with her classmates. Maddy finally got the flu vaccine this week. She was thrilled to death that it wasn't a shot. She got the mist thingy up her nose. The whole way to the Dr. office..."Are you sure mommy I'm not going to get a shot?" The whole time in the waiting room "Momma are you sure?" and even on the way into the room with the nurse standing there..."Momma, it's not a shot right, just up my nose?" And before she knew it...it was done. Two sprays up her nose and she is done. Now hopfully she won't get the flu and bring it home to Emmy who can't have the vaccine for another 3 weeks. Emmy is still sick (cold sick). We found out that she is borderline anemic. That could have alot to do with her still being sick. Poor baby. She is the cutest non baby ever!! (she is still my baby, but will be two in 3 weeks...technically not a baby anymore :( She still loves to sing and has started cheering when there are sports on. If it's basketball...Go Rockets!! Football...Go Texans!! It doesn't matter who's playing, it's the Rockets and Texans. She is the most loving kid around. She loves to give hugs and kisses and has started saying love you too! But it sounds more like lutoooooo!! Adam is still dealing with idiots at work. Students and administration alike. Not too much like I said.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What, that is way more then what's been going on here. SIck kids are no fun, I'm sorry that you have had to deal with that. That's how I feel about Nathan, even though he is two and three months old he is still my little baby. Well I hope you ahve a great next week!
Ha! You guys are NOT boring... whatever! Were you just bored when you wrote it?
Spencer cheers for random teams at Trinton and Andrew's games. He has been to so many of their games... different teams and different sports... I guess he gets mixed up. Even after I tell him the right team name... he keeps yelling the wrong team though because then he thinks that the confused looks on people's faces is just funny. Stinker.
Now you got me wondering if I had any grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors in my comment lest you think I am an idiot too!
Did that kid just not read back over his own paper? Did he really think that was a valid word?
Post a Comment