Well, this is going to be an experience. We are trying our hand at blogging. Hopefully we can keep you posted on the girls and keep up with them. They grow so fast. Just a quick overview of us...Adam is currently working for Spring ISD (Independant School District) here in Houston. He is a 6th grade math teacher. He loves the teaching, not so much the attitude. He comes home most days tired and feeling like it's been a long one. Kudos to him for doing it because I know I couldn't. I (Candace) am working at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital as a nurses aide. I work weekend nights..not so bad really. I get my work-week knocked out in 3 nights and I'm home all week with my girls. I love it. Maddy just turned 3, 3 weeks ago. She is fully pottytrained now and doing a great job. She loves nursery and playing with her friends. She loves to watch the Backyardigans and Dora. And she loves taking care of her new sister. Maddy is a fantastic big sister. Emmy is now 12 weeks old and growing like a weed. She is smiling all the time and learning to coo. She loves to be held and is a major cuddle bug. I love it. Well that's about it for us..at least that's the major stuff. Hope you enjoy the upcoming updates. Love you all!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hey Lady! Welcome to blogland!
I have done it for 3 years and love the outlet. Come check it out sometime!
lammyannlife@blogspot.com
PS: Your daughters are adoreable!
Finally!!! So glad to see some pictures of your beautiful baby girls!
Post a Comment